Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Two E-mails of Note

Busy day here in the Hive ... two whole e-mails worth noting!

One comes from the recipient of the Paco birthday card (see "Inaugural Post"). She wrote:

"Hey, I got your birthday card-- that's hilarious! Oddly enough, I am actually going to follow Paco to Omaha in a couple weeks... I am flying in there when I go home to visit my family May 19-24 :) "

Was that birthday prophetic or what? Look out Paco, someone has finally taken you up on your invivation!

Second, my friend and I were having an e-mail conversation regarding being dumped in foreign countries. Here's an excerpt, and I think her response is right on:

--- Stinger wrote: ---
me too ... there's really no point in dating anymore. it's official: i give up!
--- end of quote ---

i know. it's like- hmmm... have my feelings hurt and have a endless crevice of self-doubt put in my life for free dinner and cuddles?? or just be by myself, b/c i'm awesome and i don't hurt my own feelings?!

Well said!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Hit Counter