Friday, April 22, 2005

Paco Fever!

Paco Fever is in full swing!
I promise I will write about things besides Paco.
Maybe it's because I'm a law student, on the brink of exams, but I am truly Paco-crazy.

Fortunately, today I found I am not alone.

My friend J was so taken by Paco that she posted a "Hollywood-ready" Paco picture on my desk. Made over and ready to go, this Paco is on a jet ski.

Of course it isn't really MY Paco. Who could replace the allure of a beer belly and a unitard?

If anyone is reading this, I promise ... keep reading. As the spring and summer wear on I will undoubtedly say some bizarre things. Anonymity might be best, so I can't be institutionalized!

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you wish he was "your" paco....now he belongs the world thanks to your blogging efforts.

I see this paco thing is turning into another one of your many obsessions...i just hope the parrots aren't getting jealous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Hit Counter