Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Just Give Up Already

Some people just don't know when to quit.

I received a text message from the guy who dumped me in Argentina (see previous posts) last weekend. I did not respond.

This morning I was driving on the causeway and heard a honking horn. Who else could it be but my favorite asshole driving in the next lane, waving and smiling? Fortunately my phone was on silent and in my purse so I was not tempted to pick up when he called me moments later.

This is the first time I've seen him since March, when he dropped me off at my apartment after that horrible trip. I've been expecting to encounter him and I'm glad that it's done. Now I don't have to look over my shoulder anymore. With any luck, after today's unreturned phone call he'll get the hint and just give up. I'm sure he wants validation that he isn't really such an asshole. Look at me! I can be friends with a girl I used to date!

Sorry dickhead -- that kind of emotional maturity is worthy of someone much younger than your 30 years.

You are SO done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Hit Counter