Monday, May 23, 2005

Fun & Games

Thanks Elad for helping me to procrastinate! Fittingly, I'm typing this post from the new music library and listening to my iPod!!!

1. The person (or persons) who passed the baton to you.
Elad (I don't know how to do the linking, but his blog is "Causin' Rain Storms" -- see link under "What I Read")

2. Total volume of music files on your computer.
If I hadn't trashed everything I've uploaded to my iPod to conserve disk space, it would be in the neighborhood of 10 gigs.

3. The title and artist of the last CD you bought.
Bloc Party - Silent Alarm (I know, I'm a few weeks behind!)

3a. The title and artist of the last CD you (cough) downloaded.
Shockingly enough, nothing. Yet. Wait until I cash in my Lexis-Nexis points at the iTunes store!!! (I'm a dork, I know).

4. Song playing at the moment of writing.
Basement Jaxx -- Romeo

5. Five songs you have been listening to of late (or all-time favorites, or particularly personally meaningful songs)
These are five songs I've been listening to lately:
"Digital Love" -- Daft Punk
"Rebellion (Lies)" -- The Arcade Fire
"This Modern Love" -- Bloc Party
"Heavy Metal Drummer" -- Wilco
"You Can't Always Get What You Want" -- The Rolling Stones

6. The five victims people to whom you will 'pass the musical baton.' Apologies in advance:
If OlafJ is reading this, on to him!!!

3 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger elad said...

you're welcome. :)

Good song list. "Heavy Metal Drummer" is one of my favorite songs off Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and I think that's one of the best albums ever digitally pressed onto CD-format.

And, also, "This Modern Love" is, of course, a masterpiece. But I've since moved on to every other song on the album as a topic of my love and appreciation.

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so left out.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger elad said...

you're more than welcome to use my blog whenever you want, Ms. Anonyong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Hit Counter