Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sublime Perfection

Have you ever met couples that are absolutely perfect for each other, and accordingly, give off an aura of perfection in every respect?

Ordinarily, and especially given the mood I've been in lately, this type of couple would make me horribly jealous. The subject of this post, although a perfect couple, inspires only happiness.

I attended a lavish wedding last night. The setting was divine; the flowers tasteful; the bridesmaids lovely; the bride elegant and serene. She cried while reading her vows and I cried along with her, and every other girl in the audience. Her husband echoed her sentiment, minus the tears. This was a couple that knew, almost from the start, that they were meant for each other.

Despite the romantically terrible week I've had, it ended with a truly joyful event. Watching the newlyweds together and participating in the celebration of their relationship reminded me that the right person or people are out there. My hope has been restored, that maybe I will find him.

He's just hiding for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Hit Counter